Tuesday 24 August 2010

Good and excting news!

Hello! As a wise person once said good things come to those who wait! And i'm sure my little guardian angel I have had something to do it it! I was really missing Anna yeterday and was making me really unhappy as it suddenly dawned on me how long its been and how soon it will before it will be a year, and two and 5 years ect, but i had a little chat with her, (I'm sure I looked mad!) plus wrote on her wall to get it all off my chest and then after that although I was still missing her like crazy good things started to happen!! So, my good and exciting news!!! Fingers crossed on Wednesday Maisy can come off her vent! I am so excited and so happy i cannot wait to get that tube out of her! When she comes off her ventilator she will have something which is called a CPAP and it will help her breath but not breath for her!! Woo!!! :D Also it will mean (hopefully) more cuddle time!!

I have also found out that I have now been refered for transplant assessment to sort this damn kidney of mine out! Not sure how i feel about it though. Strange very mixed feelings, although i hate being on diaysis all the time and it stops me spending those extra hours with Liam and Maisy or doing anything else I'd like to be doing..while i would love for that to stop (which a transplant would do) The thought of having a part of someone else inside of me is a werid feeling, and yes it's something that I have accepted has to happen for me to have a 'normal' life and be able to give all my time and attention to Maisy but not 100% sure how i'm feeling about it at the moment.  Before I got pregnant I was nearly on the active list, but needed few more tests, because that never happened (as you cant be on the list while pregnant) I have to go nearly back to beginning as my kidney function has got worse. 

So all-in-all a day full of change but a good day!! Exciting things are starting to happen now with Maisy and I cant wait to be a proper mum to my little girl.  She is amazing. I've also seen her beautiful eyes too!!

All my news for now.

Kate xx

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know u had been referred for transplant!! Totally understand ur feelings though xx Maisy and u are doing soooo well xx

    ReplyDelete