Friday 20 August 2010

It's my blog and i'll moan if I want to.. but first I will introduce myself!

Right, first things first.  My name is Kate and I am 24.  I have a wonderful boyfriend called Liam, and together we have a beautiful baby girl called Maisy.  I have decided to keep a blog mainly for myself to vent and moan and grumble, in the hope I can keep my smile fixed on my face! But also so I have some where to record my thoughts and feeling so one day I can look through it with Maisy :)

There's a reason my blog is called Me and my complicated life! I am quite complicated! I have diabetes and end stages of kidney faliure so have dialysis 3 or 4 times a week.  At the begining of this year I found out I was pregnant, because of complications Maisy decided to come to view the world early and was born 24 weeks on the 16th June.  She is wonderful and during the last couple of weeks me and Liam have been able to hold her and it is FANTASTIC!!  :-D

Liam, Maisy, my family and friends are the most important people to me.  I have amazing friends and family who are all very supportive and I love them all to bits! I live with one of my bestest friends, Meg (although I know split my time between home, hospital and Liams!) I also have my own guardian angel, Anna :) she passed away last year and i miss her every single day but her fighting spirit is rubbing off and i'm sure she is keeping an eye on Maisy. 

I think that is enough for now! But in summary my name is kate and it's often said i lead a complicated life! But it's my life and although complicated I love everyone in it!

Bye for now! Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment