Tuesday 16 November 2010

One proud mummy!

Well hasnt Maisy been a busy girl! My little superstar! I am so proud of her, i cannot explain in words.  She is not able to spend 22hrs a day off her vent, and only needing 2 hrs of extra help with her breathing, which is great.  Her next big challange is the same again, but this time, coming off cpap and going onto just oxygen! When she is on just o2 we can start to think about home time! YAY! At the beginning of this journey i couldnt think to the next hour, let alone the next day, week or month, which lead to me and Liam not really having much stuff for her at home as I was too scared to buy anything.  But now even the doctors have mentioned the HOME word! Which means we have nearly everything including the car seat to bring her home in!! :D So to sum up.. read the title! I am one proud mummy!!

I had dialysis yesterday and as usual they took yet more of my blood! Had felt tired, but nothing much else so I was suprised when they said I would have to stay in to be reviewed by my renal team this morning, who had decided to keep me in for anti biotics, and my fluid intake has been restricted yet more which im not impressed about! I'm thirsty!!

It is soon to be Anna's year anniversary, and her birthday soon. I always think about her, but its just made me think more about her these last few weeks, partly because I cant believe its been a year.  I miss her so much.  Me and the girls will be going up to Badbury Rings where her ashes are scattered on the 28th, sending her some more balloons again.  We are also going to be doing some fundraising in a few weeks, we are just deciding on the final details, and all the money will go to the CF trust, so will give people the details to donate money if they wish ASAP.  All i hope is Anna is happy and able to breath freely where ever she is.  Love ya hunni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment